The 72nd International Astronautical Congress will be held in Dubai, UAE, from 25 to 29 October 2021. The 2021 IISL Colloquium focuses on how the latest technological developments are impacting the development of the law of outer space, and on whether space law should embrace new fields of activities, such as cyber, within its scope.
The 2021 IISL Colloquium session titles are:
- IISL Young Scholars session and Dr. Jasentuliyana Keynote lecture by a leading space law expert
- International cooperation on the way to the Moon and Mars
- A new look at (how far are we with) Space Traffic Management
- The relations between Trade Law, Finance and Space Law
- National space law and security – an update
- E3.5. 36th IAA/IISL Joint Round Table: Autonomous Intelligent Systems in space: operational and legal challenges
- NewSpace and Space Law
- IP. Interactive Presentations – IISL COLLOQUIUM ON THE LAW OF OUTER SPACE
See for information on how to submit an paper on our website. The deadline for abstract submission is 28 February 2021.