Our newsletter for June, July and August 2021 is now available.
- IISL BoD Statement on the Consideration of the Interests of the Public and Other Stakeholders in the Authorization and Continuing Supervision of Commercial Space Activities
- IISL Statement at COPUOS LSC
- 2021 IISL ECSL Symposium: ‘Space Law for Global Space Economy’
- Creation of a new IISL Working Group on Light Pollution of the Night Sky from a Space Law Perspective
- APSCO becomes a new member
- News and Announcements
- Information on IAC for IISL Members
- The Seventh “IISL Happy Hour”
- The Sixth “IISL Happy Hour”
- The Fifth “IISL Happy Hour”
- The Fourth “IISL Happy Hour”
- Manfred Lachs Space Law Moot Court Competition, European Champions, the Best Memorial, and the Best Oralist of 2021
- The Space Court Foundation, exclusive organizer of the North American Regional Competition
- Member News
- In Memoriam – Ernst Fasan (1926 – 2021)
To read the newsletter, please visit here.
If you have items for the newsletter, please contact the editorial team of the IISL.
Did you get our newsletter last month? If not, sign up to keep in touch with the IISL Community!