The sessions of the 2020 Colloquium on the Law of outer space were held online:
- IISL Young Scholars session and Dr. Jasentuliyana Keynote lecture by a leading space law expert
- Moon and Mars Settlement: Open Legal Issues
- Legal Implications of Evolving Remote Sensing Technologies
- Application of space law to cyber activities – Report
- National space law developments with particular focus on the Middle East region
- E3.5. 35th Joint IISL/IAA Roundtable: Autonomous Intelligent Systems in Space: Operational and Legal Challenges.
- Space Law in a Networked World – Report