The 72nd International Astronautical Congress will be held in Dubai, UAE, from 25 to 29 October 2021. The 2021 IISL Colloquium focuses on how the latest technological developments are impacting the development of the law of outer space, and on whether space law should embrace new fields of activities, such as cyber, within its scope.
The 2021 IISL Colloquium session titles are:
- IISL Young Scholars session and Dr. Jasentuliyana Keynote lecture by a leading space law expert
- International cooperation on the way to the Moon and Mars
- A new look at (how far are we with) Space Traffic Management
- The relations between Trade Law, Finance and Space Law
- National space law and security – an update
- E3.5. 36th IAA/IISL Joint Round Table: Autonomous Intelligent Systems in space: operational and legal challenges
- NewSpace and Space Law
- IP. Interactive Presentations – IISL COLLOQUIUM ON THE LAW OF OUTER SPACE
The Call for Abstracts is a precursor to a subsequent submission of a final paper, which may be presented at the 72nd IAC. Authors are invited to submit an abstract regarding an original, unpublished paper that has not been submitted in any other forum. Papers can be submitted for either formal oral presentation or interactive presentation. Abstracts must be submitted online at https://iafastro.directory/iac/account/login/ by 5 March.
For more information about the abstract submission process, please check https://www.iafastro.org/events/iac/iac-2021/technical-programme.html